teamMSAC Member Forum: Get Ready For The Mother's Day Classic
The Melbourne Mother’s Day Classic is on again! This is a fun, social, all-ages event supporting the National Breast Cancer Foundation. It involves a 4km or 8km run or walk around the Tan, with plenty of entertainment, prizes and special guests on the day. Team MSAC will be participating and we encourage all of our members to get involved!
GET READY FOR THE MOTHER’S DAY CLASSIC AT THE teamMSAC MEMBER FORUM!
• Top tips from running coach Tom O’Shaughnessy
• Choosing the right running gear with 2XU expert Stefan Valerio
• Tips on injury prevention with Stephen McAdam from Lakeside Sports Medicine
• Special guest speaker MSAC Member and breast cancer survivor Lewie Gavin
• Pre-order your 2XU teamMSAC singlet on the night for only $10 (RRP $40) and receive a 2XU bottle and cap
WHEN: Thursday 9 April, 6pm – 7.30pm
WHERE: MSAC Champions Room
Register for more information
Interested in getting in some training before Mother’s Day?
The MSAC Running group can help you prepare for the Mother’s Day Classic. Watch this space for more details, coming soon!