Let's Move Challenge 2017
This year, MSAC will again be committing to the global campaign called Let’s Move for a Better World Challenge, taking place in the gym from Monday 13 March – Friday 31 March. We are inviting all members to join in and donate their physical activity to help MSAC promote healthier lifestyles.
To encourage you to take part we are offering some fantastic prizes* for the top 2 female and male members who collect the most moves;
1st Place – 3months value of your current membership
- + 3 x 30 min PT (valued at $99)
2nd Place – 1 months value of your current membership
- +2 x 30 min PT
To take part, all you need to do is register your physical activity (i.e. moves) during the campaign via our cardio machines in the gym. Make sure you register for the challenge by following the steps below.
- Open a Mywellness account which is used to store all your moves
- Log into Mywellness on the cardio console or Mywellness app
- Select the Let’s Move for a Better World Campaign from the Challenge tile
- When the challenge begins start moving and help your community.
All it takes is for you to do a maximum of 2000 moves a day! This can be done on any of the cardio machines in the gym.
To learn more about the Let’s Move for a Better World Challenge click here
* Terms and conditions apply