2017 Premier's Active April
This year, MSAC will be participating in the 2017 Premier’s Active April campaign.
Premier’s Active April encourages all Victorians to do 30 minutes of physical activity a day during April. It’s free, it’s fun and it’s part of the Victorian Government’s commitment to get more people active and healthy.
To participate, you firstly need to register via the Premier’s Active April website. Present your Active April card at MSAC from 1 April 2017 and you will be able to enjoy the following offers:
- 1 free gym visit
- 1 free swim visit
- 1 hour free stadium sport hire (off peak only)
Terms and Conditions:
- Premier’s Active April offers are available from 1 – 30 April 2017 only.
- Participants must present their Premier’s Active April card upon entry.
- Premier’s Active April passes are valid only at Melbourne Sports & Aquatic Centre. By participating in this offer, you agree to abide by the conditions of entry to MSAC.
- Swimming visits are based on pool availability, please check lap lane availability and daily website alerts here.
- Gym users must be 16 years or older.
- Gym access – users visiting the MSAC gym will need to complete a health waiver prior to entry. Users will not have access to Members changing rooms and will instead be able to use the change rooms and lockers in the Aquatic area, Badminton area or Wellness Zone.
- Stadium hire is available during off peak times only which are Monday – Friday, 6am – 5pm. Offer for stadium hire is redeemable in venue only.
- Any unused visits are not redeemable after 30 April 2017.
- Offer limited to one per customer.
- Please be aware your participation in the recreational activities supplied by MSAC may involve personal risks. Prior to undertaking any such recreational activity, you should ensure you are aware of all the risks involved, including those risks associated with any health condition you may have. By participating in this offer, you acknowledge, agree, and understand that participation in recreational services provided by MSAC may involve risk. You agree and undertake any such risk voluntarily and at your own risk.