The MSAC FlowRider combines techniques of surfing and bodyboarding with the ride of snowboarding and wakeboarding and the tricks of skateboarding – all atop a static wave of water! One of only three in Australia and the only one in Victoria, the MSAC FlowRider is something anyone can enjoy. Beginners will pick up bodyboarding almost instantly, or challenge themselves to master stand-up boarding with a little extra practice. However you choose to enjoy them, you’ll find the best waves year round right here at MSAC!
The MSAC FlowRider is available for a variety of users:
- Casual Riders – Turn up and Flow with Ride, Day and Afternoon passes available
- Memberships for regular riders of all levels
- Exclusive bookings for all occasions: birthday parties, corporate events or a fun time with mates. Contact the FlowRider Team for more details on 03 9926 1618 or email email@example.com
*Please note there are minimum height restrictions for the FlowRider: Body Boarding 110cm and Flow Boarding 140cm.
* All riders are required to complete a declaration form and watch a safety video before using the MSAC FlowRider for the first time. Children under the age of 18 are required to have a parent or guardian sign the declaration form. Click here to download the form.
* Aquatic entry must be purchased to use the FlowRider.
FlowRider Operating Hours
|Summer (1 November – 30 April)||7:30am – 9:00pm|
|Summer Weekends and Public Holidays||7:30am – 8:00pm|
|Winter (1 May – 31 October)||9:00am – 7:30pm|
|Winter Weekends and Public Holidays||9:00am – 7:30pm|
MSAC FlowRider Membership
FlowRider Membership and Flexi Visit Passes are available. For more information, please contact our friendly FlowRider team on (03) 9926 1618 or firstname.lastname@example.org
The FlowRider can be hired out for private parties and events. Please contact our team on (03) 9926 1618 or at email@example.com or click here for the group booking form
|5 Ride Pass||$12.50||$18.00|
|10 Ride Pass||$17.00||$20.00|