Exciting changes are coming to MSAC's Fitness Centre
Since the Customer Survey back in August we have taken on board your valued feedback and are now in a position to bring some of these comments and recommendations to life!
Over five days in December, our Cardio and Weights area in the gym will be transformed with new state of the art equipment and a new layout! These changes will include:
• New strength equipment including a new leg press, multi Power station, an additional Olympic bench press, Olympic decline bench press and two more squat racks with lifting platforms
• New cardio machines including two state-of-the-art Technogym SkillMills and a Technogym Climber will arrive in January
• A larger training area with a brand new functional station from Life Fitness called SynergyXM – a multi-functional modular piece including cable machines, TRX straps and pull up bars
• The current cardio deck as you know it will be removed and all cardio will be repositioned to face the Albert Park Lake
• New stretching area and extension of the free weights area
Plus, the entire gym will receive a massive makeover.
As part of this redevelopment, we will be removing the entrance gates to improve access. Please remember to bring your membership card and scan with our customer service team.
To achieve all of this we will need to close the Cardio and Weights area in the gym for five days from Monday 12 December – Friday 16 December.
The good news is, all Group Fitness classes and pool access will still be available during this time and we have added on extra Group Fitness classes to the timetable on top of the current schedule to help you continue and achieve your fitness goals in the run up to the festive season.
These new timetables will be in effect from 28 November: